Tuesday, May 15, 2012

SeaFoam Green


I have decided to do a little home improvement of my own, I am redoing my bed room in sea foam green, white, and yellow. Involved will be painting, a large yard sale to sell the old and make room and money for the new, and a trip to Farm Chicks in Spokane! This project will of course take a while, especially since it is a personal project and I am the only one who will be desperate to finish, but when it is complete I will post before and after pictures :) Until then, here are a few pictures to give an idea of the look I'm going for. It will be a balance of these two pictures. (I got these pictures off the internet, they are not mine.)

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck Hanna! This sounds like such a fun and wonderful summer project.If you need help with the heavy lifting you know who to call.

    ReplyDelete